Thursday, April 9, 2009

Words of Me


In Japan, there is no custom to write words on a gravestone. People only write their family name, but there are several ideas which I like to put if I have my gravestone. One of them is "smile," because graves are always sad and dark. Also, I really think "smile" is very important to be happy. Nobody will be sad and feel uncomfortable if people are smiling. This is the best expression to show happiness. Moreover, I want to write "good things that you did will come back to you." I heard the story from my friend. ( it might be from bible.) She told me everything will come back to you whichever you act badly or well. Then I could try everything which I think good and nice to other people if I believe all actions that I did will come back to me. After hearing the story, I could change my way of thinking. This is because I tended to avoid boring and hard jobs, so I became to be able to except any jobs that I was asked. Also, it could be small actions, like clean dishes or help my friends. I believe that this way of thinking will create a great person. The most favorite words is " do what you want." I always act and choose what I want, because this is my life. I think this is the best way of thinking for me. These three words influence me a lot to my life and my way of thinking. In addition, the story which my friend told me moved me a lot and made me want to tell all my friends. To tell you the truth, I was thinking I don't need to keep my words after death. However, it would be amazing if someone find my grave and read my words. It make my life worthful.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I remember you writing this in a blog once before. I always see you smiling so I don't think that you have to worry about people not remembering that about you after you die.
YOu have a great smile, I hope it never fades from your life!