Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why did I hate eating?????


If I were 5 years old now, I would say everything that people can eat are terrible. I used to hate eating until around 10 years old, so I always sit in front of dinner for several hours. My mother made me to eat, but I didn't want to eat at all. My longest record was 5 hours sitting on the chair and looking at food. Can you guess how to escape from dinner?? That day, I was sitting for 5 hours, because my father came back home late. My father is so kind, and he helped me a lot. If I keep food in my mouth for a long long time, he took me to a restroom and made me throw them up. Still now, I don't know why I hate eating foods. However, I love eating now. It's difficult for me come up with strange food, because I can eat American super sweet foods and Korean super spicy foods. Althought I like to eat many kinds of foods, I can't believe why people made mayonnaise. This is because mayonnaise is almost oil. It is made with oil and eggs, so I felt sick when I learned how to make it. Mayonnaise is very popular, so people put it on many kinds of foods. This is so terrible for me, because I have to say "without mayonnaise" so many times in my life. For now, mayonnaise is the most strange food that I've ever eaten. There are many countries that I've never been to, so I want to find more strange food than mayonnaise. Also, I want to become to like mayonnaise, and I hope the day that I don't need to say "without mayonnaise" would come soon. Before coming to America, I avoided to eat very colorful food. However, I eat pink cakes, blue doughnuts, and red candies without hesitation now.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I didn't want to know what mayo was...I am not a huge fan of it. Though some oil is good for you. I love Olive Oil and bread! It's gooddesuyo!