Sunday, November 30, 2008

Be Happy :) Be Smile ;)


My favorite phrase is “Be happy Be smile.” I’ve heard this word from my host sister when I stayed in one family’s house in Australia. I thought how sweet word this is after listening it. This word reminds me not only my host sister but also my mother, because my mother is always smiling and looks happy. There are several reasons why I love this phrase. For one thing, I became happy if someone is smiling and looks happy. I think nobody become sad when they saw people smiling. Moreover, it is very important to smile especially during sad situations. I feel if I smile all the time whenever bad condition, some good things would come to me. In addition, I think smile and happy is the most positive words in the world. It would never be negative and imaged darkness. It is difficult to be happy all the time, so I respect my mother a lot. Also, I hope I could be like my mother, and I want to be a person who always looks happy.

No comments: